CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Reminder: Live Draft Thread

For those of you dropping by, Phin Addict will have full coverage of the NFL Draft this Saturday and Sunday with immediate analysis of all of Miami's draft picks. Keep that refresh button handy come this weekend.

There will also be a live NFL draft Thread available starting at 1pm EST Saturday. I highly encourage all of you Phin Addict followers to drop by and comment. You can do so as OpenID or even anonymously, so there is ZERO reason why you should hesitate.

I look forward to sharing thoughts with you all there!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, this article is nice, my sister is analyzing such
things, therefore I am going to let know her.



My web page dolnoslaska agencja reklamowa